Search St Louis Park homes for sale and real estate at allminneapolishomes.com. Wolfe Park homes for sale are located in St Louis Park’s largest neighborhood based on acreage. This location is known for St Louis Park’s development project located at Excelsior Blvd and Grand Ave.
This well known development is home of the Excelsior and Grand Condominium units, rental units as well as known retail spaces such as CVS Pharmacy, Trader Joes, McCoys Public House, Panera and many others. The Wolfe Park neighborhood lies just to the south of Highway 7 and the north of Excelsior Boulevard. Wolfe Park and Bass Lake are located in this neighborhood with parks occupying 24.3 percent, Commercial buildings occupying 39.8% with over 1,374 housing units. Wolfe park real estate accommodates 34 townhomes, 204 condominiums, 1062 apartment units and 74 duplexes and townhomes
If you are looking for a home in the Wolfe park, St Louis Park area, search Minneapolis homes for sale at MPLS Properties Online.com.
• North: CP Railroad along Highway 7
• South: Excelsior Boulevard
• East: Huntington Avenue and France Avenue
• West: Highway 100
• Based on acreage, Wolfe Park is the largest neighborhood in St. Louis Park.
• Excelsior and Grand Commons, St. Louis Park’s premier redevelopment project, is located on the south end of the neighborhood.
• Wolfe Park and Bass Lake are located in their neighborhood.
• This neighborhood has high density housing and commercial/industrial uses.
• The Rec Center and post office are located in this neighborhood.
• This neighborhood occupies 385.6 acres (4 blocks residential).
• Parks & open space – 24.3 percent
• Commercial/industrial – 39.8 percent
• 1,374 Wolfe Park housing units in 2001 (34 townhomes, 204 condominiums, 1,062 apartment units and 74 duplex units).