Search Westdale real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Westdale St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Westdale real estate lies just south of 394 to north of west 16th street and just to the east of Hwy 169. Westdale St Louis Park was subdivided in 1954 and from 1955 to 1964 was when the single family homes were built in this area. Occupying 38 acres you will find 15% of this area being parks and open space, 0% commercial and industrial, a few total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this few blocks of residential houses, 106 housing units made up mostly single family homes. The Average home in this area was built in 1958 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 2498 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 3 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one forclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Hwy 394 and City of Golden Valley
- South: West 16th Street
- East: Flag Avenue
- West: Highway 169
- Westdale was subdivided in 1954, and single family homes were constructed from 1955 to 1964. The housing style is mostly ramblers.
- Westdale Park is located in this neighborhood.
- Westdale occupies 38 acres (5 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 15.2 percent
- Westdale has 106 single family homes.
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1958