Search Texa-Tonka real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Texa-Tonka St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Texa-Tonka real estate lies just south of the Burlington Northern Railroad to north of Minnetonka Boulevard and just to the east of the Hutchinson Spur Regional Trail. The Texa Tonka area is an older neighborhood of St Louis Park and home of the Texa-Tonka Lanes. Occupying 180 acres you will find 4.9% of this area being parks and open space, 18% commercial and industrial, and 20 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 20 blocks of residential houses, 868 housing units made up of 382 single family homes and 32 duplexes and over 1,100 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in 1952 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 1,964 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 10 St Louis Park homes for sale, one of these properties was a condo for sale and two were foreclosures.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Burlington Northern Railroad
- South: Minnetonka Boulevard
- East: Louisiana Avenue
- West: Virginia Avenue & Hutchinson Spur Regional Trail
- 75 percent of the neighborhood’s single-family homes were built between 1951 and 1954.
- Texa-Tonka shopping center was constructed in 1953. The multi-family developments and industrial areas were constructed in the 1960’s.
- The Hutchinson Spur Regional Trail runs through this neighborhood.
- Ainsworth Park, Texa-Tonka Park and Rainbow Park are located in this neighborhood.
- Texa-Tonka occupies 180.8 acres (20 blocks residential).
- Parks & open space – 4.9 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 18.0 percent
- Texa-Tonka has 868 housing units (382 single family homes, 32 duplexes, 10 townhomes, 75 condominiums and 369 apartment units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1952.
- Population – 1964 (2002 Census)