Search Shelard Park real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Shelard Park St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Shelard Park real estate lies just south of the city of Plymouth to north of Highway 394 and just to the east of the city of Minnetonka. Shelard Park occupies 109 acres you will find 6.3% of this area being parks and open space, 33.9 % commercial and industrial as this is a mixed use neighborhood, and 3 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 3 blocks of residential houses, 809 housing units made up of 308 condominiums and 501 apartment units.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 1 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: City of Plymouth
- South: I-394
- East: Highway 169
- West: City of Minnetonka
- Shelard Park is the City’s first planned mixed-use neighborhood. It was constructed over a 15 year period from 1971 to 1986. The neighborhood is a mixture of owner-occupied and rental housing as well as movie theaters and restaurants.
- It has one neighborhood park – Shelard Park – which provides a central place for residents to gather.
- Shelard Park occupies 109.6 acres (3 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 6.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial -33.9 percent
- Shelard Park has 809 housing units (308 condominiums and 501 apartment units).
- Population – 1559 (2002 Census)