Search all Minikahda Vista real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park at allminneapolishomes.com. Minikahda Vista neighborhood lies on the south east corner of St Louis Park bordering Edina and Minneapolis and neighbors the Linden Hills area. Minikahda area is one of the more prestigious areas of St Louis Park.
By clicking the image below you will be able to search all homes and real estate available in Minikahda Vista:
Minikahda Vista real estate is primarily low density residential houses and is served by the Susan Lindgren school. It is located right next to the Linden Hills area and near by Lake Calhoun homes. You will find Minikahda Vista Park off of 39th which provides sledding hills and an ice rink and Browndale Park is also just blocks away. This particular area of St Louis Park is commonly known to be one of the nicer areas as you will not only find your $220,000 homes in this area but you will also find million dollar homes right next door in the neighboring areas of Edina. This aspect makes Minikahda Vista one of the most desirable neighborhoods in SLP due to the fact that you will never price your self out of the neighborhood if you decide to make renovations and improvements to your house.
If you are looking for homes for sale in Minikahda Vista you have come to the right website. St Louis Park Realtor Jan Worthen, is here to serve all of your real estate needs.
|Mcdonalds||Chipotle||Boston Market||Panera||Baja Sol|
- North: Excelsior Boulevard
- South: Morningside Road & City of Edina
- East: City of Edina & City of Minneapolis
- West: Wooddale Avenue
- The primary land use in Minikahda Vista is low density residential. Properties adjacent to Excelsior Boulevard are primarily retail space.
- Susan Lindgren School and Minikahda Vista Park are located in this neighborhood.
- Minikahda Vista occupies 244.1 acres with about 34 blocks of residential.
- Parks & open space – 4.1 percent
- Commercial- 8.3 percent
- Minikahda Vista has 829 housing units (796 single family homes, 5 apartment units and 28 duplex units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1944.
- Population – 1940 (2002 Census)