Search Minneapolis Properties Online and St Louis Park homes for sale for Meadowbrook homes for sale and real estate in St Louis Park MN. Including Meadowbrook lofts, condos, single family homes, townhomes and all other residential listings for sale in the MN MLS.
Meadowbrook homes for sale in St Louis Park lies on the south west side of the city and borders Excelsior Boulevard to the south, Louisiana Boulevard to the East and the city of Hopkins to the west. The northern and western sections of the neighborhood are primarily industrial while the residential Meadowbrook real estate you will find on the southeast side and south of Minnehaha Creek. Both Minnehaha creek and Meadowbrook Park border the housing area and this housing area accommodates just 2 blocks of residential homes of the total 172 acres that the neighborhood is made up of. Parks and open space accommodate 11 percent while Meadowbrook commercial properties make up 57 % of the listings in the MLS. You will find 38 Meadowbrook townhomes and 56 apartments that are just to the east of the public golf course.
If you are looking for a new home in the south east part of St. Louis park search MPLS Properties Online for all Meadowbrook MLS listings. Contact Realtor Jan Worthen today.
- The northern and western sections of the neighborhood are primarily industrial. The residential area is in the southeast portion of the neighborhood, south of Minnehaha Creek.
- Meadowbrook Manor, a large apartment complex along Excelsior Boulevard, was built around 1950. When constructed, it was the largest multi-family complex in the Midwest.
- Minnehaha Creek and Meadowbrook Park border the housing area.
- Meadowbrook occupies 172.8 acres (2 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 11.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 57.8 percent
- Meadowbrook has 561 apartments and 38 townhomes.
- Population – 982 (2002 Census)