Search Kilmer Pond real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Kilmer Pond St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Kilmer Pond real estate lies just south of 394 to north of Minnetonka and just to the West of 169. Kilmer Pond is an older development in the Twin Cities and Minneapolis area. Occupying 91 acres you will find 5.3% of this area being parks and open space, .0% commercial and industrial, and only a few blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. 245 housing units made up of all single family. The Average home in this area was built in 1957 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 2498 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 8 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: I-394
- South: City of Minnetonka
- East: Highway 169
- West: City of Minnetonka
City Council Ward
The Kilmer Pond neighborhood is in Ward 4. For your council representative’s name
- The neighborhood has open space around Kilmer Pond and is close to Ford Park in Minnetonka.
- Kilmer occupies 91.2 acres (9 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 5.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 0 percent
- Kilmer has 245 housing units: all are single family homes.
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1957.
- Population – 593 (2002 Census)