Elliot real estate lies just south to the city of Golden Valley to north of Cedar Lake Road and just to the east of Louisana Avenue. Eliot Community Center and School is located in this neighborhood. Occupying 239 acres you will find 4% of this area being parks and open space, 12.4 % commercial and industrial and 28 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 28 blocks of residential houses, 1,072 housing units made up of 511 single family homes 8 townhouses, 47 apartment units and 6 duplex units. The Average home in this area was built in 1949 and over 2/3 of these homes were single family lots and homes developed before WWII. There is a population of approximately 2249 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 12 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one St Louis Park foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: City of Golden Valley (I-394)
- South: Cedar Lake Road
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue
- Eliot has two neighborhood parks: Hampshire Park and Jersey Park.
- Eliot Community Center and school is located in this neighborhood.
- About 2/3 of the single-family lots and 10 percent of the single family homes were developed before WWII.
- Eliot occupies 239.2 acres (28 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 4.0 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 12.4 percent
- Elliot has 1,072 housing units (511single family homes, 8 townhouses, 47 apartments and 6 duplex units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1949.
- Population – 2249 (2002 Census)