Search Crestview real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Crestview St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Crestview real estate lies just south of West 16th Street, to north of West 22nd Street and just to the east of Hwy 169. Crestview is one of the smallest neighborhoods of St Louis Park. Occupying only 69 acres you will find 27% of this area being parks and open space and just a few total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within these few blocks of residential houses. The Average home in this area was built in 1945 which is a bit older than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There are only 96 homes in Crestview St Louis Park with not many townhomes.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 8 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one St Louis Park foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: West 16th Street
- South: West 22nd Street
- East: Flag Avenue
- West: Highway 169
- Crestview has 96 single-family houses which makes it one of the smallest neighborhoods in St. Louis Park (96).
- Crestview was subdivided in 1945 and 1947 in a curvilinear street pattern utilizing cul-de-sacs. Most home construction, however, did not begin until the mid 1950’s.
- There is no neighborhood park in Crestview; however it is located very close to Westwood Hills Nature Center.
- Crestview occupies 63.9 acres
- Open space – 27.3 percent
- The average year built for single family houses was 1957.
- The Crestview Neighborhood Association was reincorporated in fall 1992.