Creekside neighborhood in St Louis Park is a great neighborhood to look for a St Louis Park home for sale. Creekside real estate and homes for sale lie just south of Excelsior Boulevard, just north of Edina and East of Hopkins MN. As one of St Louis Park’s oldest neighborhoods, over half of Creekside homes were built before 1940. You will find Meadowbrook Golf Course and Meadowbrook Marsh Park on the west end occupying over 65 percent of this neighborhood. In total, Creekside neighborhood of St Louis Park occupies 218 acres and only 7 acres including 191 condos and single family homes.
Creekside St Louis Park offers great location on the St Louis Park/Edina border surrounded by beautiful nature. Just minutes to downtown and the surrounding shopping malls, you can’t go wrong searching for a new home in Creekside.
- North: Excelsior Boulevard
- South: City of Edina
- East: Brookside Avenue
- West: City of Hopkins
Creekside Neighborhood Characteristics
- Creekside is one of St. Louis Park’s oldest neighborhoods: 50 percent of the homes were built prior to 1940, and 18 percent were built before 1920.
- Meadowbrook Golf Course occupies 65 percent of the neighborhood.
- Meadowbrook Marsh Park is located in Creekside.
- Creekside occupies 218.9 acres (7 blocks residential).
- Creekside is primarily single family homes with some apartment buildings and retail shops along Excelsior Avenue.
- Parks and open space – 74 percent
- Commercial/retail – 0.78 percent
- Creekside has 191 housing units (171 single family homes, 2 townhouses, 12 apartments and 6 duplexes)
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1939.
- Population – 419 (2002 Census)