Search Cedarhurst real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Cedarhurst St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Cedarhurst real estate lies just south of the city of Golden Valley to north of the Burlington Northern Railroad and just to the east of Hwy 100. A pedestrian walking and biking trail connects this area all the way to the Hutchinson Spur Trail giving homeowners access to many different cities. Occupying 96 acres you will find 1% of this area being parks and open space, 7.5% commercial and 4 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 4 blocks of residential houses, there are almost 500 housing units made up of 49 single family homes and 72 townhouses and 25 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in 1954 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 707 residents in this section of the city. Cedarhurst is also just walking distance from Home Depot, Office Depot and Pet Smart. Some of the eateries in this area are Paners, Dairy Queen, Quiznos, Arbys, Bruegers, and Leann Chin.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 11 St Louis Park homes for sale ranging from $250,000 to $499,000 being that this is so close to Minneapolis Real Estate. There were 6 residential homes, 3 condos for sale and 1 apartment all on the MLS.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Burlington Northern Railroad
- East: City of Minneapolis
- West: Highway 100
City Council Ward The Cedarhurst neighborhood is in Ward 1.
- A pedestrian bridge connects Cedarhurst to the Hutchinson Spur Trail regional trail.
- Cedarhurst Park is located on the north end of this neighborhood.
- The Minneapolis Jewish Day School and the Jewish Community Center are located in this neighborhood.
- Cedarhurst is mostly residential, with some businesses along Cedar Lake Road and Highway 100.
- Cedarhurst occupies 96.2 acres (residential area – 4 blocks).
- Parks and open space – 1 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 7.5 percent
- Cedarhurst housing units: (49 single family homes, 321 condominiums, 72 townhouses and 25 apartments).
- The average year built for single family homes was 1954.
- Population – 707 (2002 Census)