Brookside neighborhood in St Louis Park, MN lies just of Highway 100 and south of Excelsior Boulevard. Brookside real estate occupies approximately 116.4 acres and its residential area accommodates 12 full blocks. Brookside is made up of low-density residential with a few retail and commercial establishments along Excelsior Boulevard. If you are looking for a St Louis Park Home For Sale in this area click below.
Brookside Avenue is the only residential street west of Highway 100 that connects St. Loius Park to Edina and you will also find Jackley Park along this route. Subdivided in 1908, half of the homes were constructed prior to 1933. Brookside homes for sale are nearly all single-family homes with one condo complex; Brookside Lofts, 4100 Vernon Avenue, St Louis Park MN.
The Brookside condominiums complex; Brookside Lofts were originally built in 1924 as an elementary school, since then this space has been transformed into a comfortable and modern living space. Each condo unity has its own unique floor layout that utilizes a two-story space. Some units in the Brookside Lofts have 12-foot ceilings while others are true lofts. The premier space – which was originally used as the kindergarten classroom – provides a double-height bow window. All Units are very spacious and have hardwood floors. Brookside Lofts is located one block from Excelsior Boulevard right off of the 12 bus line into downtown Minneapolis, and offer easy access to Highway 100 where a new sound wall had just been built to minimize traffic noise. Within walking distance from the building are boutique shops, a variety of restaurants, St Louis Park Cinema 6 movie theater, the Miracle Mile, and the Park Nicollet health-care complex.
- Brookside real estate and homes for sale occupies 116.4 acres; its residential area is about 12 blocks.
- Brookside is a low-density residential neighborhood with a few retail and commercial establishments along Excelsior Boulevard composed of nearly all single-family homes.
- Jackley Park is located in this neighborhood.
- Minnehaha Creek goes through the southern section of this neighborhood.
- Brookside Avenue is the only street in St. Louis Park that connects to Edina west of Highway 100.
- Parks & open space – 1 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 5.2 percent
- Brookside has a total of 321 single family homes.
- Brookside was subdivided in 1908. Half of the homes were constructed prior to 1933. The average year-built was 1933.
- Population – 781 (2002 Census)
If you are interested in finding out more about Brookside real estate in St louis Park, contact Brookside Realtor Jan Worthen today.