Search Blackstone real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Blackstone St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Blackstone real estate lies just south of the city of Golden Valley, to north of the Burlington Northern Railroad and just to the east of the CP rail way. Blackstone is one area of St Louis Park that is filled with a lot of commercial space including some well known establishments Crave, Toby Keith Bar, Rainbow Foods, Home Depot and Panera Bread Company. Occupying 332 acres you will find 7.2% of this area being parks and open space, 61.6%, and many blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Of Blackstone’s homes for sale there are 451 housing units made up of 98 single family homes and 335 townhomes and 102 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in 1955 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 669 residents in this section of the city. With access directly to Minneapolis by the Greenway bike Trail, Blackstone is a great St Louis park community to call home.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 10 properties for sale, the majority or 7 of the 10 of them being townhouses while only 3 were single family homes. There were no foreclosures for sale in the surrounding vicinity.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Burlington Northern Railroad
- East: Highway 100
- West: CP Rail
City Council Ward
The Blackstone neighborhood is in Ward 1. For your council representative’s name, click here.
- Blackstone occupies 332.2 acres or about 44 blocks.
- Blackstone Park is located in the residential portion of this neighborhood.
- Blackstone is in the Peter Hobart/Susan Lindgren elementary school attendance boundary.
- Blackstone has a large amount of commercial and retail businesses within its boundaries.
- Blackstone has a wetland located just south of Cedar Lake Road
- Parks & open space – 7.2 percent
- Commercial – 61.6 percent
- Blackstone has a total of 451 housing units (98 single family homes, 335 townhouses and 102 apartment units).
- Most of Blackstone’s housing is located on the west side of the neighborhood. The average year built for single family homes was 1955.
- Population – 669 (2000 Census)