Search Birchwood real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Birchwood St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes. In addition to Birchwood houses for sale, here you will also find a comprehensive list of other St Louis Park listings, St Louis Park demographics and real estate insights. Please feel free to search the MLS or get in touch with any questions you might have.
Birchwood real estate lies just south of the Burlington Northern Railroad to north of Minnetonka Boulevard and just to the east of the CP Railroad. Birchwood has two neighborhood parks Sunshine Park and the Birchwood park and one elementary school the Peter Hobart/Susan Lindgren elementary school. Occupying 266 acres you will find 5% of this area being parks and open space, 12.8% commercial and industrial, and 26 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park Neighborhood. Within this 26 blocks of residential houses, 1,037 housing units made up of 629 single family homes, 159 towhouses and duplexes and over 240 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in the early 1900’s which is a bit older than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 2213 residents in community.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 14 St Louis Park homes for sale, 11 of them where single family properties, 4 townhouses. Houses in this community range from $140,000 to $280,000.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Burlington Northern Railroad
- South: Minnetonka Boulevard
- East: Highway 100
- West: CP Railroad
City Council Ward:
The Birchwood neighborhood is in Ward 1.
- Birchwood occupies 266.3 acres or about 26 residential blocks.
- Birchwood has two neighborhood parks: Sunshine Park and Birchwood Park.
- Birchwood is in the Peter Hobart/Susan Lindgren elementary school attendance boundary.
- The northwest portion of the neighborhood is a designated wetland and floodplain.
- Parks & open space – 5.4 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 12.8 percent
- Birchwood has a total of 1,037 housing units (629 single family homes, 159 townhouses, 245 apartment units and 4 duplexes).
- Many homes were built in the early 1900’s to take advantage of streetcar lines. After that, a few homes were built each year bringing the average age of homes to 1948.
- Population – 2213 (2000 Census)
This site is updated daily with new Birchwood homes for sale and properties that come on the market within this St Louis Park area. It is often that houses are sold within days of being listed which is why it is valuable to have complete updated listing and property data. You will find 1000’s of local homes for sale, accurate and up to date content, new house email alerts and other information that St Louis Park websites will not offer such as days on market, price drops, and original list price. You are also able to search Foreclosed homes, foreclosures, short sales and all other property types.