Search for Triangle real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park at allminneapolishomes.com. look for Triangle neighborhood single family homes, condos, and lofts as well as all other residential real estate including sold properties. Search all St Louis Park Homes for sale right here.
The Triangle neighborhood in St Louis park sits just south of Minnetonka Boulevard, North of Excelsior Boulevard and borders Minneapolis real estate. This area occupies over 190 acres including 6 blocks of residential homes accommodating a variety of housing styles including 993 housing units made up of 110 single family homes, 20 duplexes, 12 townhomes, 38 condominiums and 812 apartment units. The average year built for single family homes in this neighborhood is 1934. Being that this is an older area, the triangle neighborhood houses possess a lot of character.
You will also find that this area is home to the St Louis park police department, City hall, Carpernter Park and Skippy base ball field are located in the triangle area. If you are looking to buy a home in St Louis Park and wish to search Triangle listings for sale, browse allminneapolishomes.com for your next property today.
• North: Minnetonka Boulevard
• South: CP Railroad/Hennepin County Regional Rail Authority
• East: City of Minneapolis
• West: Highway 100
• The Triangle neighborhood occupies 190.3 acres with about 6 blocks of residential.
• This neighborhood contains a variety of housing styles and is one of the earliest subdivisions (dating back to 1887).
• Many single-family homes have been redeveloped into apartments.
• City Hall, the Police Station, Carpenter Park and Skippy ball field are located in this neighborhood.
• Parks & open space – 4.2 percent
• Commercial/industrial – 20.8 percent
• Triangle has 992 housing units (110 single family homes, 20 duplexes, 12 townhomes, 38 condominiums and 812 apartment units).
• The average year built (single family houses) was 1934.
• Population – 1633 (2002 Census)