Search South Oak Hill real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Search South Oak Hill homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes. Search all St louis Park Homes for sale.
South Oak Hill real estate lies just south of Highway 7 to north of the CP Railroad and just to the east of Hopkins MN. South Oak Hill is one of the oldest residential home developments in the immediate area as part of the 1982 subdivision with over a 12 single family homes built before 1900. Occupying 194.7 acres you will find 8% of this area being parks and open space, 27% commercial and industrial with the CP Railroad running through, and 194 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 194 blocks of residential houses, 300 housing units made up of 288 single family homes and 12 duplexes accommodate the majority of the South Oak Hill vicinity. The Average Homes Year built is 1947 staying on par with other St Louis Park real estate for sale and the population is 776 residents.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to buy homes or sell homes, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
•North: Highway 7
• South: CP Railroad
• East: CP Railroad
• West: City of Hopkins
City Council Ward
The South Oak Hill neighborhood is in Ward 3.
• South Oak Hill was part of the 1892 subdivision. More than a dozen homes were built before 1900.
• Edgebrook Park is located in this neighborhood. Louisiana Oaks Park is just north of this neighborhood.
• South Oak Hill occupies 194.7 acres (12 blocks residential).
• Parks & open space – 8.0 percent
• Commercial/industrial – 27.8 percent
• The eastern portion of the neighborhood is commercial or industrial.
• South Oak Hill has 300 housing units (288 single family homes and 12 duplexes).
• The average year built (single family houses) was 1947.
• Population – 776 (2002 Census)
There are also two different sets of apartments in this vicinity known as the Louisiana Oaks Apartments and the Somerset Oaks Apartments. Apartment units and living quarters range from $970.00 for a one bedroom to $1600 for a 3 bedroom apartment at the Louisana quarters and $855.00 for a one bedroom apartment to approximately $1,465 for a 3 bedroom facility at the Somerset Apartments.