Search for Sorenson real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park at allminneapolishomes.com. Sorenson St Louis Park homes for sale lie just south of Minnetonka Boulevard and to the north of highway 7 just minutes away from Minneapolis.
Sorenson real estate is primarily low density residential houses. Occupying a total of 207 acres includes 457 single family homes, 16 townhomes, 261 apartment units and 22 duplexes and is served by the Susan Lindgren school. As some of the oldest developments and homes in the area, Sorenson’s original subdivision near the St Louis Park Community Center dates all the way back to 1887. The Trolley originally ran from Minneapolis to Hopkins and was routed through this neighborhood until 1907. Sorenson St Louis Park residents enjoy access to Keystone park and Webster Park.
If you are looking for homes in Sorenson St Louis Park you have come to the right website. Sorenson St Louis Park Realtor Jan Worthen, is here to serve all of your real estate needs.
* North: Minnetonka Boulevard
* South: Highway 7
* East: Highway 100
* West: CP Railroad
City Council Ward
The Sorensen neighborhood is in Ward 1.
* The Sorensen neighborhood contains some of the oldest development within St. Louis Park. The original subdivision near Central Community Center dates back to 1887.
* The St. Louis Park Trolley that ran from Minneapolis to Hopkins went through the Sorensen Neighborhood until 1907.
* Central Community Center, Keystone Park and Webster Park are located in this neighborhood.
* Sorensen occupies 207.5 acres (17 blocks residential).
* Parks and open space – 1.5 percent
* Commercial/industrial – 2.7 percent
* Sorensen has 756 housing units (457 single family homes, 16 townhomes, 261 apartment units and 22 duplexes).
* The average year built (single family houses) was 1941.
* Population – 1511 (2002 Census)