Search Pennsylvania Park real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Pennsylvania Park St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Pennsylvania Park real estate lies just south of 394 to the north of Franklin Ave and just to the east of Texas Avenue. Pennsylvania Park is mostly single family homes and its commercial uses are located along the 394 frontage road. Occupying 145.7 acres you will find 17% of this area being parks and open space, 4% commercial and industrial, and 14 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 14 blocks of residential houses, 313 housing units made up of 304 single family homes and 9 townhomes. The Average home in this area was built in 1954 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 779 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 14 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: I-394 (City of Golden Valley)
- South: Franklin Avenue
- East: Louisiana Avenue
- West: Texas Avenue
- Pennsylvania Park is mostly single family homes. Its commercial uses are located along the I-394 frontage road.
- Most homes were built during the 1950’s; however, several homes are pre-1920 and a few others were constructed before WWII.
- Pennsylvania Park is located in this neighborhood; it occupies 145.7 acres
- 14 blocks are residential.
- St. Louis Park Junior High and Lamplighter Pond are near this neighborhood.
- Parks and open space – 16.8 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 4.0 percent
- Pennsylvania Park has 313 housing units (304 single family homes and 9 townhomes).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1954.
- Population – 779 (2002 Census)