Search Minnehaha real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Minnehaha St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Minnehaha real estate lies just south of the Minnehaha Creek to north of Phillips Parkway and just to the east of Hwy 169. Minnehaha is a great home development in the Twin Cities and Minneapolis area. Occupying 97 acres you will find 14.6% of this area being parks and open space, 8.3% commercial and industrial, and 8 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 8 blocks of residential houses, 328 housing units made up of 129 single family homes and 28 duplexes and over 200 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in 1964 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 9 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Minnehaha Creek
- South: Phillips Parkway
- East: Minnehaha Creek Highway 169
- West: Highway 169
- Minnehaha Creek is a prominent element of this neighborhood.
- Other prominent elements are the housing campus for the elderly located on the south end of the neighborhood and the nearby Knollwood Mall.
- Knollwood Green Park is located in this neighborhood.
- Minnehaha occupies 97.7 acres with about 8 blocks of residential.
- Parks & open space – 14.6 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 8.3 percent
- Minnehaha has 329 housing units (129 single family homes and 200 apartment units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1964.
- Population – 738 (2002 Census)