Search St Louis Park Homes and Minikahda Oaks Real Estate. Here you will have access to all St Louis Park homes for sale including all other Minneapolis areas to search for homes in. Search all properties on the MLS as well as sold listings in this area.
Minikahda Oaks homes for sale and real estate lies just north of the Minikahda Vista Neighborhood in St Louis Park MN. Just 10 miles south of Minneapolis the Minikahada Oaks neighborhood is a small community of homeowners that lies just to the west of France Avenue and to the north of Excelsior Boulevard.
With the Bass Lake Preserve on the west side of this neighborhood, Minikahda Oaks is a quite community made up of apartments and single family homes. It is a very small neighborhood that was originally subdivided in 1926 with home construction starting shortly after in 1927. Occupying 29.5 acres with four blocks of residential homes for sale almost a quarter of this space is filled with parks and open space. Commercial properties only take up about 2.3 percent and you will find 77 housing units all of which are single family homes.
The Minikahda area is a fun and quiet place to live. If you are interested in search in the MLS for Minikahda listings look for homes you have come to the right place.
• North: Randall Street
• South: Excelsior Boulevard
• East: France Avenue
• West: Bass Lake Preserve
• Minikahda Oaks is a very small, single family neighborhood originally subdivided in 1926. Home construction continued steadily between 1927 and 1980.
• Minikahda Oaks is located between Bass Lake and Minikahda Country Club. A retail area borders the neighborhood along Excelsior Boulevard.
• Bass Lake Park is located in this neighborhood.
• Minikahda Oaks occupies 29.5 acres with about 4 blocks of residential.
• Parks & open space – 22.3 percent
• Commercial- 2.3 percent
• Minikahda Oaks has 77 housing units, all of which are single family homes.
• The average year built (single family houses) was 1947.
• A Summer Fun Club for kids in kindergarten through sixth grade will be offered from 1 to 4 p.m. at Bass Lake Park on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays beginning June 16. College and high school students lead Fun Club participants in sports, games and crafts. To register, click on Recreation.