Search all Elmwood St Louis Park Homes for sale at allminneapolishomes.com. You will find that you are able to search condos, single family homes, town houses and all other listings. Elmwood Homes for sale are located in one of St Louis Park’s oldest neighborhoods.
This location is one that maintains many of the cities earliest and oldest original homes. The Elmwood Homes neighborhood lies just to the south of Highway 7 and the north of Excelsior Boulevard. Elmwood is home of two neighborhood parks; Jorvig Park and Justad Park and occupies over 231 acres with 12 blocks of residential homes. Parks and open space accommodate 1% of the Elmwood towhship and the rest of the Elmwood area is populated by 518 housing units including 217 single family homes, 168 lofts and apartment buildings and a few condos as well.
If you are looking for a home in the Elmwood St Louis Park area, search St Louis Park, Minneapolis homes for sale at MPLS Properties Online.com.
• North: Highway 7
• South: Excelsior Boulevard
• East: Highway 100
• West: CP Railroad
• Elmwood is one of St. Louis Park’s oldest neighborhoods. It is the location of many of St. Louis Park’s original homes. Housing development was influenced greatly by the railroad in the late 1800’s.
• Elmwood has two neighborhood parks: Jorvig Park and Justad Park.
• Elmwood occupies 231.9 acres (12 blocks residential).
• Parks and open space – 1.0 percent
• Commercial/industrial – 24.7 percent
• Elmwood has 518 housing units (272 single family homes, 168 apartment units and 78 duplex units).
• The average year built (single family houses) was 1939.
• Population – 1067 (2002 Census)