Search Elliot real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Elliot St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 3 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
Elliot View St Louis Park real estate lies just to the south of Cedar Lake Road, to the north of the Burlington Northern Railroad and to the east of Louisiana Avenue.
- North: Cedar Lake Road
- South: Burlington Northern Railroad
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Avenue
- Eliot View has residential housing in the northern section and industrial uses in the southeast section of the neighborhood.
- Westwood Shopping Center is located in the northwest corner of Eliot View.
- Two neighborhood parks are near Eliot View: Jersey Park and Rotary Northside Park.
- The Hutchinson Spur regional bike trail runs along the south side of this neighborhood.
- Eliot View occupies 97.9 acres (6 blocks residential).
- Commercial/industrial – 35% percent
- Eliot View has 204 housing units (167 single family homes, 13 townhouses, 16 apartment units and 8 duplex units).
- The average year built (single family houses) was 1953.
- Population – 482 (2002 Census)