Search Cobblecrest real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Cobblecrest St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Cobblecrest real estate lies just south of the Burlington Northern Railroad to north of Minnehaha Creek and just to the east of Hwy 169. Cobblecrest is an older more mature home development in the Twin Cities and Minneapolis area. Occupying 224 acres you will find 18.7% of this area being parks and open space, .0% commercial and industrial, and 10 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 10 blocks of residential houses, 359 housing units made up of over 200 single family homes and some town homes. The Average home in this area was built in 1953 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 856 residents in this section of the city.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 8 St Louis Park homes for sale, all of them single family properties and not one St Louis Park foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Burlington Northern Railroad
- South: Minnehaha Creek
- East: Hutchinson Spur Regional Trail
- West: Highway 169
- Cobblecrest is primarily made up of single-family houses (359 homes).
- Park land within Cobblecrest are not developed with facilities or recreation equipment. These areas include: Minnehaha basin, wetland on the north side of Minnehaha Creek and areas around Cobblecrest Lake, Victoria Lake and Westling Pond.
- Cobblecrest occupies 224.1 acres (18 blocks residential).
- Parks and open space – 18.7 percent
- The average year built was 1953.
- Population – 856 (2002 Census)