Search Cedar Manor real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Cedar Manor St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Cedar Manor real estate lies just south of West 22nd Street, to north of the Burlington Northern Railroad and just to the east of Highway 169. Occupying 327 acres you will find 1.1% of this area being parks and open space, while a portion of it is also accommodated by the Minneapolis Golf Club. The rest of this area is exclusively single family homes. To be exact, a whopping 575 homes in Cedar Manor are single family homes. These homes construction began back between 1953 and 1965 making this area one of the newest areas of St Louis Park to be developed. The average home was built in 1965.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 10 St Louis Park homes for sale in this area none of them were foreclosures, all were single family homes and prices ranged from $179,000 to $550,000.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: West 22nd Street
- South: Burlington Northern Railroad
- East: Texas Avenue to Cedar Lake Road, then Virginia Avenue
- West: Highway 169
City Council Ward
The Cedar Manor neighborhood is in Ward 4.
- Cedar Manor consists mainly of single-family houses.
- Cedar Manor School and Cedar Manor Park are located in this neighborhood.
- Cedar Manor occupies 327.7 acres (26 blocks residential)
- Hannon Lake and the Minneapolis Golf Club are located in Cedar Manor.
- Parks and open space – 1.1 percent
- Cedar Manor has 575 single family homes.
- Most construction occurred between 1953 and 1965, with a few developing later. The average year built (single family houses) was 1956.