Welcome to your St Louis Park Homes for sale property search portal. Here you will be able to search all St Loius Park Real Estate and Homes for sale including all of the local neighborhoods and specifically the Brooklawns area.
Brooklawns real estate located in St Louis park, MN you will find just to the south of the CP railroad and the north of Excelsior Boulevard. Louisiana Boulevard and Park Tavern restraint are on the West side of this neighborhood.
Brooklawns is a small 150 acre neighborhood near the Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital built in the mid 1950s made up of mostly commercial properties but you will also find 6 blocks of residential homes primarily single family residential homes for sale. The 169 Brooklawns homes in this area average between $150,00 and $210,000 and 150 single family homes, 11 apartment units and 8 Brooklawns duplexes. At any given time there are approximately 4-5 Brooklawn homes for sale. This area has two parks, the Justad Park and the Jorvig Park which offer a couple of playgrounds, picnic areas, and basketball courts all within walking distance. Both Excelsior Blvd and the Minnehaha Creek run along the southern edge.
Brooklawns, St Louis Park is a neighborhood with a diverse mix of properties. There is not much land left available for use in this area as Brooklawn Homes Take up most of the lots. Smaller Brooklawn custom homes, subdivisions and condos are also plentiful in this St Louis Park neighborhood
At the time of writing this post, the most expensive property for sale in Brooklawn was priced at $209,000 and there were only 2 Brooklawn Listings Built
- North: CP Railroad
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: CP Railroad
- West: Louisiana Boulevard
City Council Ward:
The Brooklawns neighborhood is in Ward 2.
- Brooklawns occupies 150.4 acres with about 6 blocks of residential. The southeast portion is primarily single family residential developed in the early 1900’s.
- Neighborhood parks located close to the Brooklawns neighborhood include Justad Park and Jorvig Park.
- Methodist Hospital is located in this neighborhood.
- The northern half of Brooklawns is industrial and includes most of the railroad activity.
- Minnehaha Creek runs through the southwest corner of the neighborhood.
- Parks & open space – 2.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial – 57.8 percent
- Brooklawns has a total of 169 housing units (150 single family homes, 11 apartment units and 8 duplexes).
- The average year-built was 1946.
- Population – 380 (2002 Census)