Search Aquila real estate and homes for sale in St Louis Park, MN at allminneapolishomes.com. Find Aquila St Louis Park homes for sale including single family homes, condos, lofts, and townhomes.
Aquila real estate lies just south of Minnetonka Boulevard to north of Highway 7 and just to the east of Texas Avenue. Aquila is an older more mature home development with more mature St Louis Park Homes for sale in the Twin Cities and Minneapolis area. Occupying 310 acres you will find 14% of this area being parks and open space, 23% commercial, and 23 total blocks of residential homes for sale in this St Louis Park neighborhood. Within this 23 blocks of residential houses, 1,260 housing units made up of 506 single family homes, 18 duplexes, 57 condos and over 670 apartment units. The Average home in this area was built in 1950 which is a bit newer than other St Louis Park real estate for sale. There is a population of approximately 2783 residents in this section of the city. Aquila neighborhood is also home of the Knollwood mall where you will find stores such as home goods, Panera, DSW shoes and many restaurants as well.
At the time of writing this SLP Blog Article, there were approximately 26 St Louis Park homes for sale, 18 of these properties for sale were in SLP were single family properties and not one St Louis Park foreclosed home.
This residential neighborhood is a great place to look for a home for sale. Whether looking to sell a home or buy a home in St Louis Park, contact real estate agent Jan Worthen today.
- North: Minnetonka Boulevard
- South: Highway 7
- East: Texas Avenue
- West: Hutchinson Spur Trail
City Council Ward:
The Aquila neighborhood is in Ward 3. For your council representative’s name
- Aquila is one of St. Louis Park’s largest neighborhoods. It occupies 310.3 acres with about 23 residential blocks.
- Aquila has three neighborhood parks: Aquila Park, Sunset Park and Elie Park
- Aquila is in the Aquila/Cedar Manor elementary school attendance boundary. Aquila Primary School is located in this neighborhood.
- The Knollwood Shopping Center is located at the southern end of this neighborhood.
- Minnehaha Creek runs through the southwest corner of the neighborhood.
- The Hutchinson Spur regional bike trail runs alongside this neighborhood.
- Parks & open space – 14 percent
- Commercial/retail – 23.1 percent
- Aquila has a total of 1,260 housing units (506 single family homes, 57 condominiums, 679 apartment units and 18 duplexes).
- Apartments in this neighborhood are located in the north section of the neighborhood close to the elementary school. The central portion of the neighborhood consists of single family homes that were built mainly in the early 1950’s.
- Population – 2783 (2000 Census)